HOW YOU CAN HELP
The effort to preserve working land and it’s resources in our rural county involves you, too. We rely on the initiative and generosity of engaged citizens who believe that agriculture and forestry are good for the economy, the community, and the environment.
Please consider assisting our effort in the following ways:
- Volunteer. Volunteer with our member organizations;
- Buy. Purchase farm and wood products produced locally and sustainably;
- Sponsor. Sponsor a new farmer by helping to purchase or lease land;
- Conserve. Place an easement on your working land that would ensure productivity in perpetuity;
- Donate. Make a financial, tax deductible donation to the Jefferson LandWorks Collaborative.
Contact us for more information